Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm Still The Outsider

Remember before I told you that I'm like the one that doesn't really seem like I fit in with my group of bestfriends? Well yet again it's true. They all have boyfriends, they all know what they're doing with they're life, they're all "fit", they all gt those looks. And me? I don't have/know/get any of that. I don't have a boyfriend. I don't even know what it's like to have one since I've never had one. I don know what it feels like to have someone else care about you like that. And it hurts and sucks to know this. O don't know what I'm doing with my life. I'm not "fit". I don't get those looks from other guys. And I know that guys don't think of me like that. I just wanna know what it's like to have a boyfriend. I've never had one and I'm ready for one. I'm came really close before and I blew it. And most recently, he's just doesn't feel he same way. It just feels like all of my friends are growing up an doing things I'll never get to experience because I don have hose things. It just sucks and I'm done with it.


Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment