Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Freakin Post

Ok so I haven't blogged in a while, so I decided to start a new one. Talking about my freakin life. Ok so what's new is that I'm really interested in this guy and mind you I'm 17, so yeah it's a high school crush, but anyway I really like this guy. I've like him for a really long time now and what I figure is that if he liked me back, he'd do something by now, which he freakin hasn't. So a couple nights ago he called me because he was bored and we talked for about an hour and I was like 'Oh maybe there's some freakin hope!'. Since then he hasn't done anything and we haven't talked. I really like him, but at this point I'm like I don't freakin care anymore. I texted him last night and no reply. This has happened quite a few times, so I'm done trying. If he likes me, he can try. But as for now I'm done. I'll move on some other freakin guy that's probably better. Lol.


And you people that read this are probably like, "I really don't care about your problems." Well people that's what this is for. Freakin comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment